Ultra comfortable, sexy, and sustainable - These classic thongs are made of 95% viscose from bamboo - 4 times softer than cotton– so they’re super soft and breathable. The other 5% is spandex for stretch. This material is quick drying and moisture wicking to keep you cool when it’s hot and dry when it’s not. They are free of any synthetic chemicals or dyes. Stretchy enough to move with your body.
- Medium-rise waist, high-cut leg, and classic styling.
- Signature BAMBOO™ logo elastic stays in place without digging in.
- 95% viscose from bamboo, 5% spandex.
Perfect for everyday wear
4 times softer than cotton
Premium fabric for ultimate comfort
Free Delivery & 30-Day Returns.
We're happy to provide free delivery for all orders. We also use a 100% carbon-neutral shipping solution that offset the emissions. In this way, shipping a package has no impact on the environment.
If you're not satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us via email within 30 days for a refund or exchange. Please note that final sales are not refundable.